Hand sewn by Alabama Chanin – a small, family-owned company working with artisans in rural Alabama to produce handcrafted garments – each distinctive Reclaimed Down Scarf embodies the transformation of waste into art. Quilters deconstructed Patagonia® down garments that had been returned to us, then restitched the materials into these reclaimed neck warmers made to shield you against cold and wind. Made from polyester and insulated with goose down, they feature an organic cotton jersey-knit binding that provides a durable, clean finish. The Reclaimed Down Scarf is a numbered, limited-edition piece that measures 75" long by 9" wide. Like all one-of-a-kind handcrafted pieces, color and size will vary slightly.
18 ноября 2014
- 100% polyester shell fabric with high tear-strength has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Quilted construction stabilizes premium European goose down
- Organic cotton jersey knit binding provides a clean, durable finish
- Generous 75" length x 9" width wraps once or twice around neck
- Numbered, limited-edition garment
- Shell: 100% reclaimed polyester ripstop. Insulation: 600- and 800-fill-power 100% reclaimed goose down
- 113 g (4 oz)
- Made in USA.