This exceptionally warm, full-zip parka borrows its silhouette from traditional ranch-style coats, but is made using progressive, modern methods. Through a process known as garnetting, we shred discarded wool sweaters into usable fiber, mix the fiber with polyester and nylon for strength and weave it anew. The body is lined with polyester taffeta to block piercing wind; the canvas collar is organic cotton. Parka cinches with climbing cord at the waist and top collar for added protection from the elements. As this garment is made with post-consumer recycled materials, there will be variations in color, texture and some amount of fiber loss.
18 ноября 2014
- Recycled wool/polyester/nylon blend fabric with organic cotton canvas contrast is ultradurable
- Interior recycled polyester taffeta lining protects against wind and slides easily over layers
- Full front zip with protective wind flap
- Flap chest pocket and on-seam drop-in pocket secure essentials
- Climbing cord cinches at top collar and waist for a streamlined, feminine fit
- Body: 15.6-oz 52% reclaimed wool/43% polyester/5% nylon. Contrast: 10-oz 100% organic cotton canvas. Lining: 2.3-oz 100% recycled polyester plain weave
- 1,191 g (42 oz)
- Made in Thailand.