When the sun's southern tilt calls for more layers, this quilted crewneck pullover delivers both warmth and a compelling environmental story. Made from cotton remnants gathered from the factory floor that are chopped and blended with organic cotton, our Reclaimed Cotton Crew makes good use of scrap materials and requires less energy, water and chemicals to manufacture. For smoothness next to skin, we line it with cotton jersey fabric in front that's kept in place with diamond-shaped quilting. An exceptionally soft, single layer fleece jersey in the sleeves and back reduces bulk, and recycled cotton 2¼" rib-knit cuffs and hem help to retain warmth.
18 ноября 2014
- Recycled/organic quilted cotton jersey-knit fabric is ultrasoft and durable
- Classic crewneck with drop-shoulder seams and long sleeves
- Lined in front with recycled cotton/organic cotton jersey
- 2¼" rib at neck, cuffs and hem
- Hip length
- Body: 8.9-oz 50% reclaimed cotton/50% organic cotton. Rib-knit cuffs, side panels and hem: 11.5-oz 49% reclaimed cotton/49% organic cotton/2% spandex. Lining: 4.1-oz 50% reclaimed cotton/50% organic cotton
- 388 g (13.7 oz)
- Made in Thailand.